Tuesday, April 13, 2021 / 11:45 AM / by NSE / Header Image Credit: NGX Group
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Plc, a leading integrated market infrastructure Group in Africa, has announced the launch of its new corporate brand identity and website today, 13 April 2021.
The launch of the new identity follows the demutualisation of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the resulting creation of the non-operating holding company NGX Group Plc and its subsidiaries: Nigerian Exchange (NGX) Limited, the operating exchange; NGX Regulation (NGX RegCo) Limited, the independent regulatory arm of the Exchange; and NGX Real Estate (NGX RelCo) Limited, the real estate company.
The NGX brand identity follows a monolithic brand architecture, which will facilitate the formation of any new subsidiary by leveraging existing brand equity. The identity is inspired by the arrows of the stock exchange ticker tape as well as monetary exchange between a buyer and seller. These arrows are stylised to form an N and denote the act of collaboration.
Speaking on the development, the Group Chief Executive Officer, NGX Group, Mr. Oscar N. Onyema, OON stated, We are very excited about the launch of our new brand identity and website at this pivotal time in our history. Influenced by the dynamism and resilience of our market in both good and challenging times, our new identity, which builds on our rich heritage, reflects who we are today, our ambitions for the future, and our resolve to deliver superior value to our stakeholders. As we step into the NGX era, we remain committed to achieving the highest level of competitiveness, both in African and global capital markets.
Together with the new vibrant, modern and responsive website, NGX Group offers an enriched user experience. Accessible via ngxgroup.com, information about the group and the various subsidiaries are independently situated but featured as one website. With its centralised home page and clearly delineated tabs for each subsidiary, the new site delivers relevant content in a clean and organised way to provide visitors easy access and navigation to all the information they require.
In consolidating its group perspective, NGX Group has also rebranded its social media assets. The brand can now be found on Instagram and Twitter using the handle @ngxgrp; and on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube using the handle, ngxgroup.
The new brand identity and digital assets reflect the vibrant, disciplined, inspired and engaging personality of NGX Group and its subsidiaries. They are designed to make a distinctive and positive impression, even as the organisation continues to provide a platform for investors and issuers to meet their investment objectives.
- Nigerian Exchange (NGX) Limited Offers Free Training to Derivatives Traders - Apr 07, 2021
- Demutualisation: Oscar Onyema Completes Tenure as NSE CEO, Transitions into Group CEO - Apr 06, 2021
- SEC Approves Appointment of CEOs of Demutualised Entities of The NSE - Apr 01, 2021
- Demutualization of NSE: Innovative Products Key to Deepening Capital Market - Mar 23, 2021
- NSE Demutualization Will Provide an Avenue for the Exchange to Achieve Greater Efficiency - Mar 11, 2021
- NSE Completes Demutualisation, SEC and CAC Approve - Mar 10, 2021
- Demutualisation: NSE Announces Chief Executives for Emerging Entities - Jan 06, 2021
- NSE Demutualisation Receives Boost as Court Sanctions Scheme of Arrangement - May 18, 2020
- NSE Members Assent to Demutualisation Resolutions at COM and EGM - May 03, 2020
- NSE Set to Hold Strategic Meetings As Demutualization Nears Completion - Feb 12, 2020
- Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) Prepares For Demutualisation, Advises Brokers To Combine - Feb 07, 2020
- NSE Demutualisation Crosses Major Hurdle As Buhari Signs Bill - Sep 27, 2018
- An Insight to the Regulatory Issue Arising from the Demutualisation of the NSE - Feb 17, 2018
- Members Approved NSE Demutualisation Process - Mar 30, 2017
- NSE Announces Financial Advisers for DemutualisationÃ¢â‚¬â€¹ - Oct 13, 2015
- Brokers call on SEC board to publish guidelines for demutualisation - Mar 05, 2013
- Demutualisation of NSE may begin in Q2 - Mar 01, 2012
- SEC Inaugurates NSEÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Demutualisation Committee - Sep 23, 2011
- ASHON writes SEC on Council Members, Demutualisation - Apr 13, 2011
- NSE restructures ahead of demutualisation plans - Mar 11, 2011
- Why a return to demutualisation would be a great relief - May 20, 2010
- Demutualisation: Nobody will hijack NSE, Onyiuke - 2010
- NSE Demutualisation to be Concluded in 2012 - Sep 28, 2010
- NSE DG leaves office November 2010, suspends demutualisation - Nov, 2010
- Shareholder leader query NSEs proposed demutualisation - Jan 19, 2009
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00