At ICICI Bank, we offer corporates a wide range of products and services, the technologies to leverage them anytime, anywhere and the expertise to customize them to client-specific requirements.
From cash management to corporate finance, from forex to acquisition financing, we provide you with end-to-end services for all your banking needs. The result is an overall financial solution for your company that helps you accomplish your objectives.
- ICICI Bank can guide you through the universe of strategic alternatives - from identifying potential merger or acquisition targets to realigning your business capital structure.
- ICICI Bank has been the foremost arrangers of acquisition finance for cross border transactions and is the preferred financer for acquisitions by Indian companies in overseas markets.
- The Bank has also developed Forex risk hedging products for clients after comprehensive research of the risks a corporate body is exposed to, e.g., Interest Rate, Forex, Commodity, Credit Risk, etc.
- We offer you global services through our correspondent banking relationship with 950 foreign banks and maintain a NOSTRO account in 19 currencies to service you better and have strong ties with our neighbouring countries
- ICICI Bank is the leading collecting bankers to Public & Private Placement/ Mutual Funds/ Capital Gains Bonds issues. Besides, we have products specially designed for the financial intermediaries to meet their unique requirements.
- We support your international business by meeting working capital requirements of export and import financing. We also have a host of non-funded services for our clients.
- Whatever your industry, size or financial requirements, ICICI Bank has the expertise and the solutions to partner you all the way.
The Bank delivers world class banking services to financial sector clients. Our current roaming accounts empower you with Anytime, Anywhere Banking. They are designed for your convenience. Our comprehensive collection and payment services span Indias largest CMS network of over 4,500 branches. We provide correspondent banking tie-ups with foreign banks to assist them in their India-related businesses.
The FISG is responsible for syndication of loans to corporate clients. We ensure the participation of banks and financial institution for the syndication of loans. Some of the products syndicated are
- Project Finance
- Corporate Term Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Acquisition Finance, etc.
ICICI Bank is a market leader in the securitisation and asset sell-down market. From its portfolio, the FISG offers different products to its clients in this segment. The products are:
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS)
- Corporate Loan Sell-down
- Direct Loan Assignment
As part of a risk-diversification and portfolio-churning strategy, ICICI Bank offers buyouts of the assets of its financial sector clients.
The Bank also raises resources, from clients, for internal use by issuing a gamut of products, which run from Certificates of Deposit (CDs) to Term deposits to Term Loans.
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00