NAV as on 31 Aug 202181.86000.42 (0.52%)
Fund Key Highlights
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Invesco India Mid Cap Fund as of 31 Aug 2021 is Rs 81.8600 for Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 65.37% (1yr), 19.76% (3yr), 17.34% (5yr) and 15.75% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: 71.93% (1yr), 17.41% (3yr) and 15.33% (5yr).
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years
Suggested Investment Horizon
Average time taken to double the money since inception
Fund NAV Range
Current vs Stated Allocation
Enter investment amount:
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
Evaluate your investment performance
Top 5 Peer Comparison
1. Invesco India Mid Cap Fund is Open-ended Mid Cap Equity scheme which belongs to Invesco Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Apr 19, 2007.
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in Midcap companies
2. It is benchmarked against NIFTY Midcap 100 Total Return Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The asset allocation of the fund comprises around 97.25% in equities, 0.0% in debts and 2.75% in cash & cash equivalents.
2. While the top 10 equity holdings constitute around 32.61% of the assets, the top 3 sectors constitute around 45.28% of the assets.
3. The fund largely follows a Blend oriented style of investing and invests across market capitalisations - around 21.39% in giant & large cap companies, 70.3% in mid cap and 8.31% in small cap companies.
1. Gains are taxed at a rate of 15% (Short-term Capital Gain Tax - STCG) if units are redeemed within 1 year of investment.
2. For units redeemed after 1 year of investment, gains of upto Rs. 1 lakh accruing from those units in a financial year shall be exempted from tax.
3. Gains of more than Rs. 1 lakh will be taxed at a rate of 10% (Long-term Capital Gain Tax - LTCG).
4. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
5. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5,000 in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Invesco India Mid Cap Fund?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Invesco India Mid Cap Fund comes under Very High risk category.
Q: What is the category of Invesco India Mid Cap Fund?
A: Invesco India Mid Cap Fund belongs to the Equity: Mid Cap category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Invesco India Mid Cap Fund?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Invesco India Mid Cap Fund is >3 years. The suggested investment horizon is the minimum time required for holding investments in the fund to reduce its downside risk and ensure that the returns become more predictable.
Q: Who manages the Invesco India Mid Cap Fund?
A: The Invesco India Mid Cap Fund is managed by Pranav Gokhale (Since Mar 29, 2018) and Neelesh Dhamnaskar (Since Jul 18, 2018).
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00