Upgrade to a smarter way
of investing with
UTI Mutual Fund App
Continue to mobile site
Equity - Mid Cap Fund
An open-ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks. The Fund focuses on companies with scalable business models and long runway for growth.
Month End AuM
Monthly Avg. AuM
No. of Folio Accounts
Minimum Investment Amount
Total Expense Ratio
- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmarks constituents isnt taken into account when comparing with investment in schemes dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of schemes benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business days NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
Must be a multiple of 100 and greater than 0.
Principal Invested: x installments =
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan. * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Others Fund Managed by :-
Frequently asked questions
What is UTI midcap fund?
Why Should I Invest in UTI midcap fund?
How to Invest in UTI midcap fund?
Tax Implication on UTI midcap fund
What are the benefits of investing in a midcap fund?
What are the options for investors to invest in UTI midcap fund?
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00