Kwhen Finance Editors Kwhen
Coupang Inc - Class A (CPNG) shares closed today at 0.2% above its 52 week low of $29.94, giving the company a market cap of $46B. The stock is currently down 39.1% year-to-date, down 39.1% over the past 12 months, and down 39.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 9.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The companys share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The companys share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The companys stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 426.4%
- The companys stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1186.7%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Kwhen Finance is a leading global provider of financial market news and analytics. Get the latest news on stocks, bonds, commodities, futures, and ETFs, as well as key tools such as quotes, models, screeners, watchlists, calendars, and more. Kwhen Finance is powered by Kwhen – We empower customers with the worlds most organized and trusted sources of Knowledge Content.
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00