The following are the general terms and conditions of the Palladium Connect program.
1. The Palladium Connect program, also known from now onwards as the program belongs to Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., with registered address in Avda. Bartolome Rosello, 18 07800 Ibiza Spain and CIF number B-45010808.
2. The program benefits will not be accumulated to those of any other card or program of the participating companies.
3. Individuals who are retail travel agents registered in the Palladium Connect, excluding online travel agencies, are members of the program. Each username shall be associated to a travel agent and a travel agency. In case of networks with agreements with Palladium Hotel Group, and after having signed a special agreement with Palladium Connect, agencies whose agents share a username and password, shall also be able to register.
The program could cancel membership users if they have not used it for a one-year period or over.
4. The money accrued by a user will be linked to his/her work in the agency in which he/she is employed at the moment of subscribing in the program. In case the user leaves the agency in which he/she was working when he/she enrolled in the program, and wishes to stay in the program with another agency, he/she must communicate it expressly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and therefore, user should sign up with the new agency’s information. Account with previous travel agency will be canceled.
5. Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., as the Company program owner, saves itself the right to withdraw the participation code, to cancel the money account, and to demand the users to take the corresponding responsibility for any undue or fraudulent use of the Program or for breaching the procedures contained in the present General Conditions.
PROGRAM AIM AND MONEY OBTAINING
6. The program aim is a promotion based on the accumulation of money by the users. This money could be redeemed for stays in Palladium Hotel Group participating hotels in Latin-America and the Caribbean.
7. The users will accumulate money for each room night booked for their agency clients, in any Palladium Hotel Group participating hotels for reservations booked during the last 30 days, despite of traveling dates; valid for any rate and for individual or group reservations. The reservations will be punctuated after the customer check-out date.
Each room night will be rewarded in accordance with an automatic calculation, made at The Programs sole discretion, when a reservation is introduced. It will be considered a group reservation any booking made for ten (10) or more rooms per night. The program reserves itself the right to change, without previous notice, the authorized reservations channels.
8. The money for each reservation registered in the users account under the section Enter your bookings will be loaded once it is confirmed by the hotel in the Provisional section of the available money statement.
For any complaint about denied money, the user must send a copy of the booking voucher with all the data to email@example.com. There is a three (3) months limit from the denial date of the booking to claim the money.
10. The money can be redeemed for stays in the participating hotels in accordance with the prices published on the website in the Redeem section. The benefits offered in the program can be periodically reviewed and/or modified by the participating Companies without previous notice to the users.
11. Overnight stays using money at participating Palladium Hotel Group resorts are for double rooms, with breakfast included or under an all-inclusive plan, depending on the hotel. These stays may only be redeemed by the accounts title holder, who may be accompanied by an adult and two children up to the age of 12, depending on the capacity of the room in question. Overnight stays are subject to availability at the requested hotel.
12. It is necessary to have the total amount of required money to redeem for a free stay or merchandising. All redemptions will be requested through the website with at least 8 days in advance to the check in date.
Redemption bookings may be cancelled without penalty for the agent up to 7 days prior to check-in date. Cancellations after that date will be penalized with the equivalent to the first nights stay in rewards. A maximum of 3 modifications can be made to room redemption bookings.
Redemptions may be amended up to 3 months after the date of its confirmation.
REVIEWS, E-LEARNING AND SHARE
13. The Hotel Reviews incentives aim is to give the opportunity to each user to share his/her experience in a Palladium Hotel Group resort with other users. The user certifies that the reviews are based on their own experience and is his/her genuine opinion of this hotel. The user will be rewarded for each review with 5 USD*.
14. The E-Learning incentives aim is to give courses about Fiesta Hotels and Resorts S.L. to the users in order to increase their acknowledgement of Palladium Hotel Groups trademark and brands through the completion of different e-learning modules. This material is copyrighted: None of this material may be copied, photocopied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission in writing from the course provider. The violation of these laws will lead to prosecution. The user will be rewarded for each completed module with 10 USD**.
15. The Share incentives aim is to allow users to invite other travel agents to join the program. The user will be rewarded for each new agent registered through the link sent to his/her e-mail with 5 USD***.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS
16. If any of the participating companies in the program unduly refuses to a user the rewarded money or any other benefits, the Programs responsibility will be limited to the correction of the mistake through the money scoring, as soon as the users reliably accredits his/her right. Neither Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L. nor the Program, are responsible for the acts or omissions of the companies participating in The Program both in relation to the provision of services and in their participation in the Program, except for the error correction mentioned in this point.
17. Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., and the rest of the participating companies in The Program, reserve themselves the right to modify at any time the list of money required for redemption stays, the present general terms and conditions, or any other aspect related to the Program or the participation of the users, without previous notice to them.
18. The registered users will be able to finish their participation in the program at any time, notifying it in writing to Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L.
19. Likewise, the Program can be cancelled whenever the proprietary company, Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., S.L, considers it opportune, granting the inscribed users, a period of THREE (3) MONTHS to redeem their money. In the event of the Programs cancellation, and once the deadline is reached, all the accumulated money by the users will be automatically cancelled. Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L, will not be responsible in any case for the losses, damage or prejudices that could be caused to the User users by the above mentioned cancellation.
20. Currency Conversion to U.S. Dollars: All amounts settled in a currency other than U.S. dollars will be converted to U.S. dollars at the exchange rate determined by the Program at our sole discretion.
21. In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, from December 13th, of Data Protection, Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., informs that the information provided by the users is voluntary and will be included in their data base in order to manage properly their participation in the Program, and communicate the users advertising information about products, services, offers, or promotions related the Program and all those events derived from the activity of Palladium Hotel Group that could be of their interest. Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., also informs users that their data will not be yielded to third parties not participating in the provision of the service with an identical purpose to the previously described.
In accordance with article 22 of the Law 34/2002, from July 11th, of Information and e-business society and electronic commerce (LSSI), Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L. and the rest of companies of Palladium Hotel Group, inform their intention of sending the users commercial communications via e-mail or through any other electronic way. Hereby, the users acknowledge this intention and give their express agreement for the receipt of the above mentioned communications. Fiesta Hotels & Resorts S.L., informs that the users have the right to access the indicated file, rectify, cancel or oppose to the treatment of their data, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by written communication to the attention of the Security Committee (Palladium Connect Program) to the postal address: Avda. Bartolome Rosello, 18 07800 Ibiza Spain.
22. The participation in the Program carries the automatic, personal and direct intervention of the user in the promotions published in the website. The attainment and delivery to the users of any bonus or incentive offered by Palladium Connect, will allow the Program to carry out the publication, both in the winners list and in any other promotional support, of the name, personal and professional information as well as of his/her image and/or voice, unless the beneficiary does not formulate his/her acceptance or his/her express refusal to the bonus or incentive, with the purpose of spreading the prize delivery in the private area of the program and in any newsletters sent to the users.
23. The present general terms and conditions of Palladium Connect will be ruled in agreement with the legal regulation in Spain. For any issue arising from the interpretation and application of the present general terms and conditions, the parties expressly surrender, to the jurisdiction of the courts of Islas Baleares, Spain, resigning to their own jurisdiction.
* These stays can only be redeemed by the accounts titleholder but can be enjoyed by him/herself or with the possibility to make reservations for his/her clients.
** This value will apply until supplies last and it is subject to modifications without previous notice.
*** This value is subject to modifications without previous notice.
**** This value is subject to modifications without previous notice. The money will be added to the agents account when the invited agents account has been successfully activated with Palladium Connect and after the new agent has a reservation registered and confirmed.
Find us at the office
Exel- Frazzitta street no. 61, 44925 Kingston, Norfolk Island
Give us a ring
+23 274 947 142
Mon - Fri, 10:00-21:00